20070709

3 "topics" on AIM with donwill ..

#1
me: man i wanna go have some home cooked food at your parents/ilyas' parents house!
don: dog
don: you MISSED
don: me and von hit 3 cook outs
don: 3
don: THREE
don: where mommas was cookin
me: cookouts are great yo
me: GREATS
don: so it was sides and all kinda meats
don: mo homonigga
don: i had a cow dick
don: on a bun
don: shit was delicious
me: LMAO!
me: I'M BLOGGIN' THAT!!
don: lol
don: i ate the whole cow
don: rimjob and all nigga
don: fuck the dumb
me: hahaha you're an idiot
don: no homo(genizeed milk)
don: HAHAHA
me: hahahaha
don: *runs to blog*
don: son i put that hot dog in my mouth man
don: and savored it
me: wow lol
don: mmmmmmm i want that hot dog again man
don: imma go get one

#2
don: my apt feels liek an easybake oven
me: the sun faces you all day?
don: the sun is sittin on the couch eatin a jimmy dean breakfast sammich
don: laughing at me as i look for jobs

#3
don: you can also tell your blog that
don: if i could take my skin off right now i would for two reasons
don: one because its hot
don: and two because i dont think being black is helpin me get a job
don: ask one of them white niggas can i borrow their ss# and that silver spoon they usin
punk bitches
don: STOP READING OUR TORMENT
don: GET OFF MY BIT TORRENT
don: LMAO!
don: YOU ARE A BITCH WARREN
don: AND ILL KICK YOUR DOOR IN
don: i think im done
me: DO YOUR CHORES LAUREN!!
don: this aim conversation is my harvest for the wolrd
don: ADJUST YOUR PITCH SNORIN
me: YOUR RAP ALBUMS BORING!


don's an idiot.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yaw'll fools is Ca-ray-zzzzzzz!

FireBrand said...

y'all wild