20070323

eleventeen random thoughts

won. party with miss jack davey & the honor roll tonight in the bay.
too. i need a sewing machine for this project i'm working on .. and i need to learn how to sew.
tree. with the exception of brunch this past sunday with jasika and claire i've cut down on the um .. mind altering fun.
fore. i was really excited about march madness but i haven't watched much of it. i saw the end of the duke game, which bella loved cause she hates dukes, and last night i fell asleep watching the tennessee/ohio state game. my love for basetball has definitely changed a ton,
phife. thanks to pops for all the vinyl. we've definitely been enjoying it.
sex. late night surprises are great. especially when you're givin' 'em. after work surpises are even better. especially when you're gettin' 'em.
seh'm. bella got me into watching the today show with matt lauer, meredith vieira, al roker and an curry. ann's a damn cougar. i mean come one .. she's 50 years old. she's on assignment in darfur. the show ain't the same without her. but her write up in the times was dope.
ate. i made chocolate banana crepes last week .. i think i wanna make some chicken/cheese crepes tonight.
nova. job hunting sucks but i'm starting to realize that i really do love designing. just print tho. fuck the web.
tin. i *heart* macbook.
eleventeen. london really does sound like a good idea. i wouldn't want to move now, but in about 3 years i think we'd be ready. who knows if it'll happen but the thought of it is pretty exciting. knowing that we're both on the same wavelength about it is even more exciting.

2 comments:

angie said...

I LOVE your random thoughts!...and I am SO jealous of what you and your girl got. I WANT THAT. Well, not I want "yawll", in like a three-some...but, you know what I mean... :) AND yes, I *heart* macbook, too, it has been my constant friend through lonely unemployed days... haha

Sandy said...

it's official.

I am upgrading the two of you from the couple that visits the Huxtables... up to 'Cliff & Clair. I aspire to be a part of a couple that visits you guys.

(seriously, I think it's so very sweet what you have. How wonderfully envious)